Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Introduction


My name is Natalia Rios and I grew up in Laramie, Wyoming. After I graduated I moved to Bellingham with my family. I have an older brother who means the world to me, and he lives just a few hours away in Portland. I'm really close with my family and love spending time with them! I love the outdoors, hiking, backpacking, camping and fishing are a few of the many awesome activities that I enjoy! I'm also on the Western Crew team which is awesome! Another big thing I love to do is traveling, I've lived all over the world from Australia to Mexico! I love experiencing other cultures, it fascinates me and I believe gives people a more well rounded look on life. I'm excited to be in college and I could go on for days about the many things I love to do! As I get more into this blog I'll probably explain more of my interests but for now I'll try and keep it short and sweet!


Favorite song? Definitely Furr by Blitzen Trapper or Take Care by Drake.



No comments:

Post a Comment